The Power of Friendship? (Speech)

                                           The Power of Friendship
   



                    Do you know that I have a super power? Maybe, you may think that I am crazy to think that I have super power. But I am sorry, it is what I'm believing. Do you want to know what is this super power I am telling? You are wrong if you think that I can fly or I can be invisible. I cannot even lift heavy objects or make them disappear. This is the power of friendship?

    Yes, the power of friendship! Why I say so? Let me enumerate reasons why friendship is powerful. First, friends bring us to the journey of life easy, joyous and vibrant. Friends also never laugh at our mistakes instead they lead us on right path by continues support. Second, friends always become free for their and ready for help them in their difficult times of life even after being involved in the busy schedule. Third, is a truly priceless relation in this world which can never be bought or sold to anyone. And lastly, it depends on the true love created in the heart of the people involved in the friendship. It never depends on the materialistic pleasure of the world.


Why I believe in the power of friendship? I believe because makes me strong with everything. I remember the times when I have a problem about my family they are their for me when I didn't know what I'm going to do? And what should I do? Yes you may think where's the power or what is the power I should say? Actually, the power that I must say is not even exist. Did you believe me if I'm telling you that the power I must say is a power comes from our heart. The weapon of strongest friendship is love.


Now, do you also have a special powers? What is it? I have found my super power and I will keep it. I am hoping you will find yours soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me