All About Me
ALL ABOUT ME

Introduction:
I'm Lee-Anne Anos Dabilbil Macabuhay Mirandilla. 17 years old. I'm live in Block 7 Lot 16 Gawad kalinga Village PSCSRL. I have two sisters who named: Lezelle Mirandilla a Grade 9 student and she's 14 years old and Lyrha Mirandilla a Grade7 student 12 years old and my precious and amazing Mother Anabelle Mirandilla a housewife and Store carer and Brave Father Larry Mirandilla a tricycle driver.And I'm also a debuntates. In incoming November 21.
Education:
I study in Pulong Sta. Cruz Elementary School when I'm a Elementary and I'm graduated at Pulong Sta. Cruz National High School.
Favorites and Hobbies:
I love playing Badminton sometimes volleyball (kahit takot sa bola) And I also love writing poems and Composing Songs. And I'm also love making story on wattpad. Any genre will be. And I also doing weird things like listening sad song.
Did you have fear? If yes what is it?
Yes. May kinatatakutan ako and until now di ko siya kayang alisin sa buhay ko. Ang magsalita sa harap ng ibang tao. I don't know why? I'm always think that they judge and laugh on me.
There's something wrong on your physical appearance?
Yes. In speaking. This was since birth. Saming magkakapatid ako lang ang nagkakaganito.
Naranasan mo na bang mabully?
Yes I am. Minsan napapaiyak nalang ako. Di ko naman kasalanan na ganto ako eh. I never wish this thing. At mas lalong walang may gusto na ganto ako. Kahit parents ko.
Until now?
No. Di ko na hinahayaang mabully ako. Dahil dikonalang sila pinapansin I'm always think na titigil din sila pagnagsawa.
Did you have achievement on JHS and Elementary days:
-Yes.
Elementary:
- Top3 in Grade1
- Top6 in Grade 4
- Top1 in Grade5
- Top2 in Grade6
Junior High School:
- 1st Place in overall Quizbee ( Grade7)
- 1st Place In Poster Making by partner ( Grade9)
- 2nd Place in Essay Writing ( Grade10)
- 2nd Place Math tangle triple ( Grade 9)
- And I'm also a top student simula Grade7
Weird things I'm always do:
- A fasten mood.
- Iiyak tapos tatawa.
- Hindi mabilis magalit
- Mabilis magtampo
What kind of Friend you are?
- Maingay
- Childish
- Makulit
- Mabait
- tagapayo
- tagabatok
- Maalaga
- At marunong magpahalaga
What kind of person you are in other people:
- Shytype
- Nakikinig lang.
- Nasa isang sulok
- Walang imik at Walang kibo
- Tahimik
The things that you don't know on me?
- Madamot ako sa pagkain. Feeling ko kasi kulang pa sakin.
- Laging Gutom.
- Bukambibig ang Pagkain sa Canteen.
Are you fans of love teams? If yes what is it?
- Andren Shipper ( Andrea Brillantes and Darren Espanto)
- Ryki ( Ryle and Taki Saito)
- Loinie ( Loisa Andalio and Ronnie Alonte)
Quotes on life:
- I can't imagine my life without God.
- Without God. I'm nothing
-5 years serving on Youth For Christ Organization.
Positive will and goals:
At sa lahat ng nangyayari sa buhay ko. Gusto kong patunayan na kahit ganto at may mali sakin. Gusto kong patunayan sa tiyuhin kong iniisip na nung baby daw ako eh baka di na daw magtagal ang buhay ko. Gusto kong patunayan na maaabot ko ang pangarap ko kahit ganto ako magsalita. At pagdumating ang araw na yun. Sisiguraduhin kong wala na kayong malalait sakin. Wala na kayong masasabing masasakit sakin.
- I'm your Future Accountant.
"If you just dream without doing nothing you never reach your success."
I'm Lee-Anne Anos Dabilbil Macabuhay Mirandilla. 17 years old. I'm live in Block 7 Lot 16 Gawad kalinga Village PSCSRL. I have two sisters who named: Lezelle Mirandilla a Grade 9 student and she's 14 years old and Lyrha Mirandilla a Grade7 student 12 years old and my precious and amazing Mother Anabelle Mirandilla a housewife and Store carer and Brave Father Larry Mirandilla a tricycle driver.And I'm also a debuntates. In incoming November 21.
Education:
I study in Pulong Sta. Cruz Elementary School when I'm a Elementary and I'm graduated at Pulong Sta. Cruz National High School.
Favorites and Hobbies:
I love playing Badminton sometimes volleyball (kahit takot sa bola) And I also love writing poems and Composing Songs. And I'm also love making story on wattpad. Any genre will be. And I also doing weird things like listening sad song.
Did you have fear? If yes what is it?
Yes. May kinatatakutan ako and until now di ko siya kayang alisin sa buhay ko. Ang magsalita sa harap ng ibang tao. I don't know why? I'm always think that they judge and laugh on me.
There's something wrong on your physical appearance?
Yes. In speaking. This was since birth. Saming magkakapatid ako lang ang nagkakaganito.
Naranasan mo na bang mabully?
Yes I am. Minsan napapaiyak nalang ako. Di ko naman kasalanan na ganto ako eh. I never wish this thing. At mas lalong walang may gusto na ganto ako. Kahit parents ko.
Until now?
No. Di ko na hinahayaang mabully ako. Dahil dikonalang sila pinapansin I'm always think na titigil din sila pagnagsawa.
Did you have achievement on JHS and Elementary days:
-Yes.
Elementary:
- Top3 in Grade1
- Top6 in Grade 4
- Top1 in Grade5
- Top2 in Grade6
Junior High School:
- 1st Place in overall Quizbee ( Grade7)
- 1st Place In Poster Making by partner ( Grade9)
- 2nd Place in Essay Writing ( Grade10)
- 2nd Place Math tangle triple ( Grade 9)
- And I'm also a top student simula Grade7
Weird things I'm always do:
- A fasten mood.
- Iiyak tapos tatawa.
- Hindi mabilis magalit
- Mabilis magtampo
What kind of Friend you are?
- Maingay
- Childish
- Makulit
- Mabait
- tagapayo
- tagabatok
- Maalaga
- At marunong magpahalaga
What kind of person you are in other people:
- Shytype
- Nakikinig lang.
- Nasa isang sulok
- Walang imik at Walang kibo
- Tahimik
The things that you don't know on me?
- Madamot ako sa pagkain. Feeling ko kasi kulang pa sakin.
- Laging Gutom.
- Bukambibig ang Pagkain sa Canteen.
Are you fans of love teams? If yes what is it?
- Andren Shipper ( Andrea Brillantes and Darren Espanto)
- Ryki ( Ryle and Taki Saito)
- Loinie ( Loisa Andalio and Ronnie Alonte)
Quotes on life:
- I can't imagine my life without God.
- Without God. I'm nothing
-5 years serving on Youth For Christ Organization.
Positive will and goals:
At sa lahat ng nangyayari sa buhay ko. Gusto kong patunayan na kahit ganto at may mali sakin. Gusto kong patunayan sa tiyuhin kong iniisip na nung baby daw ako eh baka di na daw magtagal ang buhay ko. Gusto kong patunayan na maaabot ko ang pangarap ko kahit ganto ako magsalita. At pagdumating ang araw na yun. Sisiguraduhin kong wala na kayong malalait sakin. Wala na kayong masasabing masasakit sakin.
- I'm your Future Accountant.
"If you just dream without doing nothing you never reach your success."


Comments
Post a Comment